for version 2.0 and 2.1 | download Q2update.zip
archive includes all the files that update Q-Lat2 from version 2.0
or 2.1 to version 2.2 (if you have downloaded
Q-Lat2 v2.0 or v2.1 earlier).
To update, download Q2update.zip and
extract the files from the archive to your Q-Lat2 folder.
If you do not have version 2.0 or 2.1, you don't need this file.
Just donwload the full game.
in version 2.2?
- Game pad support
- Balls with faces move by them selves randomly.
- Now it's never impossible to change a metal ball to another color.
- Player's ball(s) is/are pointed with a flare or a cross.
- Better looking
menus and sidebar (a
nicer looking font used).
- A bug in the
menus fixed (it caused the game to slow down).
- A ticking sound
when time is running out (after 20 secs left).
- A bug that
caused topscore tables to corrupt fixed.
- A new intro, icon, and a new Q-Lat2 logo (again)!
- Some small adjustments.
new in version 2.1?
- Bug at the
intro screen fixed (intro looked weird on some computers)
- Bug that sometimes caused balls to stuck to each other fixed
- A better (?) in-game quick help (menu is replaced with a help
- More pictures in the manual (because ppl don't seem to read
- Easier Rookie-level (not so many metal balls)
- A new Q-Lat2 logo :)
- Auto Detail is now set less tolerant (frame rate should not drop
under 70 fps)
- Some minor adjustments